Conference on Multiscale Modeling and Simulation of Materials (ICM3) is
designed as an interactive platform for researchers in China and around the world to
present their recent achievements, exchange
knowledge and promote the advance in
the field of multiscale modeling and simulation of materials. ICM3-2018 consists of two
parts: Invited presentations and posters ( July 1-3), and training (July 4-5). We invite you to participate in this important
annual event and are looking forward to seeing you in Xi'an on July 1-5, 2018.
1) MGI and ICME, including high-throughput computation and database technologies.
2) First principles predictions, including prediction algorithm of crystal structures, lattice dynamics, solid kinetics, constitutive properties of solids, and defect predictions.
3) Multi-scale simulation of phase transformations and microstructural evolution, including Meso-scale simulation, phase diagram computation, thermodynamics, kinetics and microstructure optimization.
4) Material process simulation, including thermo-mechanical processing, melting, casting, welding, crystal finite element simulation in 3-D printing and processing, structural optimization and process optimization.
5) Multifunctional materials and device simulations, including superconducting, thermoelectric, photovoltaic, nanomaterials, etc., as well as disordered systems and nuclear energy materials.
International Conference Center, YouYi
Campus,Northwestern Polytechnical University (NPU)
Symposium July 2-3
The 5th International Conference Room, International Conference Center, YouYi Campus, NPU
Training July 4-5
Meeting Room 328, Gong Building, YouYi Campus, NPU
Beijing Computational Science Research
Band Coupling Model and
the Origin of the High Tc Ferromagnetism in Isovalent Doped III-V
Penn State College
to be decided
Central South University
Computational Catalysis: from
Nano-Catalysis to Single-Atom (Cluster) Catalysis
two-Dimensional CrOX and Cr2C Semiconductors
CRRC Tangshan Co. Ltd
of the Utilized Aluminum Alloys in China High-speed Rail
University of Virginia
Large-scale Atomistic Simulations
of Material Modification and Nanoparticle Generation by Short Laser Pulses in
Vacuum and Liquid Environment
Northwestern Polytechnical University
DFT Computational Screening of
Metal-Containing Catalytic Materials for Clean Energy Conversion
Skolkovo Institute of
Science and Technology
Conference Secretary: Zhijun Wang; Ying Zhang
E-mail: email@example.com; Tel: 13484671484
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel:18681896444
Deadline for registration:
June 21, 2018
Registration can be done via website: http://web.bjxask.com/yun/xbgy/#. Or send e-mail to
Zhijun Wang: email@example.com. The registration fee
for regular participants is 1000 RMB ($200 for oversea’s), and that for
students is 500 RMB ($100).